____________________________________
It started off with Thursday night, ate a great dinner at an old friend's place. So homely. :( I miss home now.
Friday, slept late as my mind was just in the wrong state. However as the evening progressed it did not get that much better. However night time was great. Having to finally go drinking with those old friends. It was good. Of course quality time was spent with them and more catching up. Besides it was the first time I was clubbing with them. It was another experience. It felt great.
I was overjoyed eventhough it was at 4am and I have to wake up at 6am to prepare for my LTC Retreat. Yet, I was just overwhelm with joy and I woke up with a eager mind and heart. I sang myself to sleep. It was weird but not bad.
The main juice was over the weekend.
LTC retreat ends the mark of my 6 weeks with these lovely and amazing people. Some friendships were formed, not sure whether they will last but I got something out of everyone. It was beautiful.
Yes, beautiful is the right word to describe this whole weekend. Even when Saturday night fell and I was afraid, I was truely blessed.
Though it is currently Sunday night. I am trying to reflect on this weekend and the psat 6 week's journey. It has been a long bumpy ride. School work is piling in. New things to look into. Areas of life to clean up.
I do not know what is tomorrow, but I know I better sort out each day when I wake up, for God will worry about tomorrow. And my God has always been so faithful. I know this sounds a little spiritual. But I just.
Hope.
Thats the word.
And
Continue seeking beauty.
Cause it is really the simple things in life that sums up each day.
And no, I do not wish to be asked how the weekend go. Cause its private.
=)